My Warped Ideas

This is a site about the struggle's I have in my life. Thru it all, I hold out for one thing, HOPE. Thru all the darkness and when the light seems to be ever fading, I hold HOPE close to me, knowing that it alone, will guide my heart. JUST WHEN WE THINK IT WON'T HAPPEN, LIFE SUDDENLY STARTS AGAIN!!

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

This is all about me, in the words that follow I show my struggle's, my fear's, my pain. Yet through it all, I hold out. For I believe there is one thing, that is always eternal in me, and that is my hope. My hope that through all the darkness, when light seems to be ever fading that no matter what way I turn I feel only coldness, I hold hope close to my soul, knowing that it alone, will guide me. That no matter the stuggle's, I have an angel that sits on my shoulder, and speaks quietly in my ear. I know that although I feel alone, I will never be.

6.06.2005

The Gemini Within

So those that know me know that today is my birthday. But alas, those that know me know that I was unwilling to celebrate this day, because as I am sure you know it was exactly one month ago TODAY, that I lost my best friend and mom.
So I have been thinking about this for the last month, and all I can think of is every year I celebrate with her(because her b-day is June 11,was I mean) so we always partied together. But every year at midnight, no matter where I was or what we where doing she would always say "Happy Birthday Alexis, you know that you where my birthday present and that's what I celebrate every year!" and then she would smile and give me a kiss and huge hug.
Well the only smile this year is in a picture, and the only hug is in my heart, but I know that no matter where she is right now, at midnight tonight, she was saying that too me, and giving me a huge hug and kiss, whether I could feel it or not.
So I have decided that although it will be hard to smile today, and harder still to think of a year ahead without her(let alone the rest of my life) I will be proud, and I will do my best to celebrate my birthday, for her. Because I know that she would want that.

As usual, I miss you mom. And forever I will be lost without you, but I know that you are looking thru the holes in the floor of heaven (or whever you are) and still taking care of us..

I love you mom, I'm glad that I was you're birthday present!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home