My Warped Ideas

This is a site about the struggle's I have in my life. Thru it all, I hold out for one thing, HOPE. Thru all the darkness and when the light seems to be ever fading, I hold HOPE close to me, knowing that it alone, will guide my heart. JUST WHEN WE THINK IT WON'T HAPPEN, LIFE SUDDENLY STARTS AGAIN!!

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

This is all about me, in the words that follow I show my struggle's, my fear's, my pain. Yet through it all, I hold out. For I believe there is one thing, that is always eternal in me, and that is my hope. My hope that through all the darkness, when light seems to be ever fading that no matter what way I turn I feel only coldness, I hold hope close to my soul, knowing that it alone, will guide me. That no matter the stuggle's, I have an angel that sits on my shoulder, and speaks quietly in my ear. I know that although I feel alone, I will never be.

6.09.2005

What Becomes of the Broken Hearted

What becomes of a heart that is fractured, how many times before it never recovers. I have had my heart broken, more than I care to recall, and with every fall, does you're heart(and soul) retreat deeper inside oneself?
My life as of late, has been horrible, and yet I still have the one thing that I can not seem to lose, hope.
hope that one day the hole left by the loss of my mom, won't be so huge.
hope that someday I will see every beautiful Island I told her I would see.
hope that I won't be in pain forever(physically) that they will find a cure for nerve damage.
hope that somewhere out there, my soulmate waits for me, that he is as scarred and bruised from this journey that we sometimes call life, as me.
hope that all the children, that my brother and sisterinlaw have, are healthy and happy.
hope that someday so is he.
hope that without a doubt I WILL NOT be alone in this war zone I call life, forever.
hope that someday, in another life I will see my mom again, and that in that life, we are both healthy, happy and rich beyond belief

And even though my hope is challenged, and I see that there is less and less to be hopeful for, I just can't let go of this feeling that hope, will get me through it all. That no matter how long the wait is for my Prince Charming, that eventually he will find me. I won't be sitting in some tower waiting, nor will I be covered with glass. I will be living my life the best way I know how, I just hope, that he likes the water!

Too all those that have had thier hearts destroyed, believe me , tomorrow the sun will shine, and although you may feel like life will never be okay again, it will. Because no matter the loss, no matter the tragedy, life, in all its glory and sadness, it's immeasurable love and devasting losses, it still moves on.

Day by day.......... the sun will rise, the moon will set, and we will be okay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you write. I have always been awed by the power you evoke, with such clear and simple statements.
I just wanted you to know that we are here for you, and with you. We cannot lose our hope, and my hope grows stronger every day - I see the strength you have, and it makes me stronger.
Love you,
~S

28/7/05 4:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home