My Warped Ideas

This is a site about the struggle's I have in my life. Thru it all, I hold out for one thing, HOPE. Thru all the darkness and when the light seems to be ever fading, I hold HOPE close to me, knowing that it alone, will guide my heart. JUST WHEN WE THINK IT WON'T HAPPEN, LIFE SUDDENLY STARTS AGAIN!!

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

This is all about me, in the words that follow I show my struggle's, my fear's, my pain. Yet through it all, I hold out. For I believe there is one thing, that is always eternal in me, and that is my hope. My hope that through all the darkness, when light seems to be ever fading that no matter what way I turn I feel only coldness, I hold hope close to my soul, knowing that it alone, will guide me. That no matter the stuggle's, I have an angel that sits on my shoulder, and speaks quietly in my ear. I know that although I feel alone, I will never be.

12.17.2005

Merry Ho Ho

Well I suppose this is the season they say, that we are supposed to be jolly. Well I'm working on it. I havent yet decided how I feel about all the new and interesting information I have recently recieved. Some of it feels pretty good, some not so much. I know that recently some people have comme into my life that I am overwhelmed to have around. They are good people, that I know I am going to be having many a Xmas around.

Well for those of you that may not yet know, I am going to Montreal. But not with the person I thought I would be going with, and I am not really sure how I feel about that. How do I tell him that his friends seem to want me in his life more than him? althought the truth is, I don't believe that. After the last few days, I really don't believe that. I know that he does feel something that he is't talking about, with me or anyone else. I think that he truely is afraid.
I can understand that.

But can we let the fear of what may not happen, or the fear of what may happen, run our lives? Should we allow the past experiences we have, to blind us to what may be standing infront of us? I know that I am not one to speak of allowing someone in. By all means I am the worst at pushing people away from me, it keeps me safe, and alone.

None of us is perfect, none of us has the answers to the life long questions? We all, sit and pray to what every we believe that we do not remain in this life alone. That someome will be there to sit, or walk , or lay beside us. That this journey we all have to take is not in vain. That it is not lost on us, that the gift that is our life, the loves that we are given the chances that are put in our path aren't waisted on us. When fate steps in and say's to us, here it is, yours for the taking!
How can we let that pass us by? How do we stop ourselves from letting something that we know is the right thing, from walking the wrong way?

Does any of this make sense to anyone but me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home