My Warped Ideas

This is a site about the struggle's I have in my life. Thru it all, I hold out for one thing, HOPE. Thru all the darkness and when the light seems to be ever fading, I hold HOPE close to me, knowing that it alone, will guide my heart. JUST WHEN WE THINK IT WON'T HAPPEN, LIFE SUDDENLY STARTS AGAIN!!

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

This is all about me, in the words that follow I show my struggle's, my fear's, my pain. Yet through it all, I hold out. For I believe there is one thing, that is always eternal in me, and that is my hope. My hope that through all the darkness, when light seems to be ever fading that no matter what way I turn I feel only coldness, I hold hope close to my soul, knowing that it alone, will guide me. That no matter the stuggle's, I have an angel that sits on my shoulder, and speaks quietly in my ear. I know that although I feel alone, I will never be.

11.08.2005

Changes

Well this last week has been incredible. It has been like a roller coaster, one that sometimes I wish I could get off. It all started to change Friday, I had a really crappy day, then I got home. Upon returning to my abode, I found that I had recieved a letter from ELPublishers, stating that I was going to be published, in a book!! Yes me, for the essay that is on this blog(How the Media Effects Me!) So needless to say I was thrown right into the air with that, I am among 3% that were chosen to be put into a book, Author's of Tomorrow!!!
So that was pretty great, and it sucked majorly all at the same time, it made my heart hurt. I wanted to share it with mom, I mean I know that she is watching over me, no doubt. But I needed to share that, with her. My dad told me that he thought that I now had a angel on my shoulder and that's why things are changing for me. I think he might be right.
Have to go for now, but there is another few parts to this story,,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home