My Warped Ideas

This is a site about the struggle's I have in my life. Thru it all, I hold out for one thing, HOPE. Thru all the darkness and when the light seems to be ever fading, I hold HOPE close to me, knowing that it alone, will guide my heart. JUST WHEN WE THINK IT WON'T HAPPEN, LIFE SUDDENLY STARTS AGAIN!!

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

This is all about me, in the words that follow I show my struggle's, my fear's, my pain. Yet through it all, I hold out. For I believe there is one thing, that is always eternal in me, and that is my hope. My hope that through all the darkness, when light seems to be ever fading that no matter what way I turn I feel only coldness, I hold hope close to my soul, knowing that it alone, will guide me. That no matter the stuggle's, I have an angel that sits on my shoulder, and speaks quietly in my ear. I know that although I feel alone, I will never be.

1.19.2006

The Question Remains

So the question remains, what's next?
How do I proceed with the next step of this thing called life?
I have recently been lost as to what comes next, which path is right.
How do I know what is too come, how does anyone, and although I claim that
I want to know what the next step is, most of me doesn't.
I have a need to know that I will not spend my life alone, but the journey is what I am unsure of.
Do I want to know what lies next, do I really need to know which bridge to jump from,
and which to walk away from.
If I know this, what excitement is there left.
What joy and heartache is left?
The adventure of life, is what makes life worth anything.

I am like everyone else, I do not want to be alone.
I fear that I will grow old alone.
I fear that no one will love me, just me.
The happy me, the upside down me, the crazy me, the sad me...
All of me, the good and the bad.
But I am not alone in this wish, we all hope that we are not alone.
That no matter what we have someone to call friend, to hold us and call us lover.
Someone to please, to make happy, someone to share children with, to grow old with.

No one wants to be alone.
Even those that claim they like to be alone, they don't.
No one wants to feel unwanted, unloved, replaceable.
I am undeniably alone in this world, whether that is of my own doing or not, I will never really know.
I hope that I can change, I hope that I can find my other half, my lost soul-mate.
I believe that he is there, I hope that he is looking for me as well.
But when do I get to know?
When is that secret revealed to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hi. I found you through your sister-in-law's cross-stitch blog. She had a link to your pictures and I just wanted to say they're really great! I like your blog, too.

5/3/06 2:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home