My Warped Ideas

This is a site about the struggle's I have in my life. Thru it all, I hold out for one thing, HOPE. Thru all the darkness and when the light seems to be ever fading, I hold HOPE close to me, knowing that it alone, will guide my heart. JUST WHEN WE THINK IT WON'T HAPPEN, LIFE SUDDENLY STARTS AGAIN!!

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

This is all about me, in the words that follow I show my struggle's, my fear's, my pain. Yet through it all, I hold out. For I believe there is one thing, that is always eternal in me, and that is my hope. My hope that through all the darkness, when light seems to be ever fading that no matter what way I turn I feel only coldness, I hold hope close to my soul, knowing that it alone, will guide me. That no matter the stuggle's, I have an angel that sits on my shoulder, and speaks quietly in my ear. I know that although I feel alone, I will never be.

3.22.2006

LOTR Weekend

This past weekend was perhaps one of the best on record, for me at least. I went to Toronto with G for three days. When we where at the hotel getting ready, I was so excited. I had bought a gorgeous new dress, and G had bought a brilliant new black pinstrip suit, he looked handsome(and yes sexy as well!) We then spent saturday night at the 360 Resturant at the CN Tower. The food was incredible, the view magnificant and the company, comforatble. Which for me is so strange, but nothing so far has been as we say 'normal'in any of this. Then after a six hour dinner, a private wine tour and a silent prayer, we took off back to the hotel. My feet were sore but my heart was light and I was having a great time. At the hotel (The Delta Chelsey) we went up to the 27 Club(on the 27th floor, obviously) G ordered us two drinks a piece (his first martini, vodka at that) and we sat there and laughed and smiled at each other.
When we went back to the room to bed, I slept horribly. Mostly because he snored and talked in his sleep. Elbow here a hand there, but overall it was fine. I awoke on Sunday morning tired, sore and happy. Crazy huh!

We started Sunday in somewhat of a hurry, as the theatre show we where going too started at 1 and it was already 11:30a.m. So we rushed to get ready, The Lord of the Rings waits for no one.
We rushed across the street, ate a quick piece of pizza and rushed by cab the Princess of Wales theatre. The show was beyond words. There is one part where Galadirial (I know spelt wrong) sings, the song is haunting. It struck me deep inside and made me cry. I would have felt foolish if at the time I would have realized that there was anyone else around.
After three acts and four hours the end was here. I was disappointed that it was over, it meant that our weekend was just about over and the world would be back at our doorstep sooner than I had hoped.

We walked back to the hotel, in silence. Not uncomfortable, just contemplative. I knew that he was thinking, as was I. What he was thinking about, who knows, gauranteed not the same things as I.
We decided to go to the pool, and play on the 130ft corksrew slide! WHAT a rush, it was so fun!! The next several hours the world outside faded away, and G and I played in the pool like teenagers. We went up and down the slide, splashed and he had a blast throwing me around. For the record though, so did I!
After 3 hours of that we where hungery, so we went for food at the hotels resturant. It was quite and the food was nice. We barely spoke, but yet again it wasn't bad. Just different.

The next day we went to Chinatown for a bit, then off home. There where very few words the whole weekend. I wonder if he was happy to be there with me, or if there was someone else he would have rather been with.

I am glad that for at least a few days, there was no distance, no blue elephants in the room and no fighting!! Its the first time in months that hasn't happened.

Let's wait and see what the next few days bring though. I am hopeful, but also realistic...
I was sad however that it ended, it was amazing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Schokti said...

Sounds like a grand time. Glad you had fun!

23/3/06 9:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home